Use our steel anchoring pegs to securely anchor mulch mats or films to the ground.
Our steel anchoring pegs are easy to install and offer secure anchorage.
- 200mm length
- 'J' shaped with an prong on the top to grip the mat.
- Copper washed steel wire. Copper reduces the effects of rust on the wire.
How many pegs do I need?
- 5 pegs per 500mm x 500mm mulch mat
- 10 pegs per 1000mm x 1000mm mulch mat
- 1 peg every 50cm on both sides if you are using a mulch roll.
Buckle Tree Ties are the most widely used type of tree tie due to their simplicity, ease of use and reliability.
The tie itself consists of a belt, buckle and collar which means that the belts can be slackened by the buckle as the tree matures with no damage to the tree.
The buckle is made from polycarbonate which is incredibly strong, so able to withstand high wind loads that can be applied to the middle of the buckle. The belt is made from a soft PVC which allows some stretch to give the tree movement and helps the tree develop its own resistance to wind. The collar fits between the stake and tree, so preventing rubbing of the bark.