Good weed control around newly planted trees and shrubs is vital to reduce moisture stress and competition. This will improve plant survival and enhance growth.
Although herbicides can provide weed free conditions, mulching promotes enhanced survival and growth by reducing water loss and increasing soil temperature.
We offer 2 different types of professional mulch material.
- Length: 200mm
Use our steel anchoring pegs to securely anchor mulch mats or films to the ground.
Our steel anchoring pegs are easy to install and offer secure anchorage.
- 200mm length
- 'J' shaped with an prong on the top to grip the mat.
- Copper washed steel wire. Copper reduces the effects of rust on the wire.
How many pegs do I need?
- 5 pegs per 500mm x 500mm mulch mat
- 10 pegs per 1000mm x 1000mm mulch mat
- 1 peg every 50cm on both sides if you are using a mulch roll.